- Plan Preventive & Predictive maintenance of electrical equipment, order electrical parts per specifications, periodic testing of equipment, and recommend modification/replacement of equipment.
- Promote, practice and enforce a safe and healthy work environment and work practices in accordance with OSHA and Company safety policies & procedures such as LOTO & Arc Flash.
- Diagnose root cause of electrical malfunction and failure of production equipment and take corrective & preventive actions.
- Troubleshoot electrical components such as relays, switches, motors, and position sensing devices using test equipment.
- Test motor-control devices, switches, panels, transformers, solenoids and other electrical equipment per engineering & electrical principles.
- Work with high & low voltage (480-24 Volts), power distribution, VFD motors, & equipment controls.
- Display a positive attitude towards your work & maintain positive working relationship with others.
- Prepare various reports.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Degree in electrical controls from accredited school.
- Minimum 4 years direct work experience as an electrical maintenance person in manufacturing plant including PLC, VFD’s, DC Drives, Induction heating units experience
- Fully competent to trouble shoot & work with Allen Bradley programmable Logic Controllers, Micrologix, SLC, Compact logix and control logix processors
- Prior tube manufacturing experience preferred.
- Must be willing to work shifts and weekend hours.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed