PRIMARY JOB DESCRIPTION The Maintenance & Electrical repairman is primarily responsible for inspecting, repairing, installing, and maintaining all electrical and mechanical equipment within the plant and grounds.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITY:
- Operation and maintenance of all maintenance-related equipment.
- Rebuilding die heads.
- Lubricating equipment.
- Mobile equipment inspection and repair.
- Perform mechanical or electrical repairs (or replacement) for all equipment as necessary.
- Complete set-up requirements of all producing equipment.
- Maintain tooling and parts control within the maintenance department.
- Maintain working area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Perform P.M. as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Previous Maintenance, electrical repair, and/or machine operating experience required.
- Ability to work in teams to find solutions and execute repairs
- Willingness to learn full operation process training and coaching
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment