PRIMARY JOB DESCRIPTION Manual Benders are primarily responsible for bending product to specifications on assigned manual bender.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Production requirements consistent with operating machine speeds.
- Production of a quality product.
- Al l required set-ups, adjustments, size and tooling changes, etc.
- Minor repairs to equipment.
- Accurate and complete reporting of al l production data as required by management.
- Maintains working area in a clean and orderly condition.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Machine operating experience a plus.
- Ability to work in teams
- Willingness to learn full operations process
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment