The Elbow Packer is primarily responsible for the inspection, identification and placement of the designated elbow size and class into containers for subsequent shipment.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
1 . Loading and unloading of inspection tables.
2. Forming and labeling of packaging containers.
3. Inspection and counting of designated product per container.
4. Sealing and placement of container (s) on skid.
5. Maintain packing equipment in operating condition.
6. Coordinate efforts with other crew members to maintain maximum efficiency.
7. Accurate and complete recording of all production statistics as required by management
8. Maintain working area i n a clean and orderly condition.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE Manufacturing experience a plus.
GENERAL SKILLS Ability to work in teams Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment