The Raw Material Handler is primarily responsible for receiving and stocking of all new material pipe received.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Verifying quantity and quality of pipe received.
- Stocking of all pipe in a safe and proper location.
- Placing of pipe on cutter-tables in a safe and timely manner.
- Loading of out-bound pipe shipments i n a safe and timely manner.
- Daily inspection of over-head crane.
- Operate and maintain mobile equipment as required.
- Accurate and complete record keeping as required by management.
- Maintains working area i n a clean and orderly condition
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Willingness to learn full operation process training and coaching
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment