Z Modular, a division of Zekelman Industries, Inc, seeks a Master Electrician for our plant. This role is responsible for the safe repair and rebuild of production equipment to maximize quality, up time, rate and yield. Requires high aptitude in regards electrical ability, troubleshooting and problem solving skills in regard to equipment operation, process conditions in order to diagnose and resolve electrical issues.
- Ensure equipment is maintained electrically following all of the defined safety procedures and that everyone working on the equipment is following these procedures, including LOTO. Ensure that all guards and safety equipment is in place and operational before turning the equipment over to the operator.
- Responsible to monitor, inspect and complete reports on equipment using manual and computerized maintenance management systems.
- Read and interpret information and specifications from blueprints, manuals, and schematic drawings in order to repair equipment, machinery, physical structures and systems.
- Ability to properly use required hand tools, power tools, hoists cranes, measuring devices and testing equipment.
- Initiates troubleshooting techniques to solve quality, process and electrical problems. Must be able to properly identify problem areas with consistency and reliability, if unsuccessful in making repairs, must notify supervisor for assistance.
- Perform all required electrical tasks associated with breakdown maintenance, preventive maintenance and changeovers on production equipment.
- Responsible to insure housekeeping is in audit ready condition after the electrical task is completed.
- Report any safety, quality, operational or output issues that you cannot correct to your supervisor.
- Assist in plan development by reviewing code and assembly requirements for each project undertaken
- Work with in house QC and 3rd party inspectors to ensure all quality and code requirements are met
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to communicate in English, use measuring and testing devices, hand and power tools and basic math calculations
- Mechanical aptitude necessary for fulfillment of job requirements
- Must be able to interface with computers and efficient at problem solving
Zekelman Industries offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits, including low cost, high quality medical and dental benefits. In addition, we have an amazing tuition assistance program, a bonus plan, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match, immediate vesting and much more.
We are Zekelman Industries