Zekelman Industries is searching for a Senior Lead Designer for our ZModular division. This position is located in Toronto, CAN.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Team Leader will manage the project team of designers
- Assisting in onboarding training and mentoring for new designers
- Assign and delegate to project team, tasks to best-fit designers and their disciplines
- Product Data Management Administrator
- Request For Information creation for projects
- Structural steel modular optimization – Sequence Breakdown for similarities (Matrix)
- Assist in project management and a coordinator liaison between design team and clients
- Assist in Automation Processes
- Document Control from design to fabrication
- Product Data Management Administrator and Document Control from design to fabrication (Dropbox, Sharepoint, PDM)
- Assist and create standard operation procedures for team
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Advanced and certified SolidWorks professional required
- AutoCAD, Revit, and MS Project experience preferred
- Minimum 8 years experience in Solid Works Platform
- Completed University education required, Master’s Degree preferred
Zekelman Industries offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits, including low cost, high quality medical and dental benefits. In addition, we have an amazing tuition assistance program, a bonus plan, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match, immediate vesting and much more.
We are Zekelman Industries.
We manufacture superior quality tubular and related products, and provide outstanding service for our valued customers.
We seek to continuously advance the skills and opportunities of our employees, utilizing the latest technology and management tools available to consistently increase profitability and the enterprise value of Zekelman Industries and of our customers.