Zekelman Industries seeks an Applications Analyst for the SAP Solution Center (SSC) within our IT department, located at our corporate headquarters in Chicago. Reporting to the Manager of the SAP Solution Center, this person provides application support and consulting with an emphasis on delivering excellent customer service. Primary activities include triage and resolution of support and enhancement requests for internal customers in multiple SAP ECC 6.0 instances across multiple business units and functions. Desired candidate will have a demonstrated knowledge in SAP Sales and Distribution (SD). This is a permanent, direct hire role.
- Provide excellent customer service to SAP users, communicating timely and professionally via phone, email, or in person.
- Provide support for SAP ECC 6.0 systems. Perform triage to identify, interpret, validate and document user inquiries and requests.
- Support in functional areas in which candidate has appropriate level of expertise including resolution of break fix and occasionally enhancement requests.
- Work on tasks to enhance existing solution; indentifying, evaluating, recommending options and implementing solution.
- Independently prioritize and resolve customer requests in SD area including production break-fixes, ad-hoc reports and enhancement requests.
- Develop professional, productive relationships with business units, IT team and own SSC team.
- Create service-now incidents per established protocol, actively manage and resolve open incidents.
- Utilize query and reporting tools to provide flexible and timely delivery of support to end users, act as SME to business users for solution proposal and training.
- May be required to work off-hours or weekends to support business in case of business critical failures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in multiple phases of software development lifecycle in the SAP SD function at manufacturing industries.
- Experience building and supporting (SD portion) of transfer processing, pricing, drop shipment, consignment, credit management, tax procedures and rebate processing.
- Good knowledge of SD integration points to MM, PP, and FI (COPA).
- Minimum 2 years of support and implementation experience in SAP SD.
- Strong customer service skills, team player, collaborative and flexible.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Engineering, or related field.
- Legally eligible for employment in the United States without sponsorship.
Zekelman Industries offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits, including low cost, high quality medical and dental benefits. In addition, we have an amazing tuition assistance program, a bonus plan, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match, immediate vesting and much more.
We are Zekelman Industries.
We manufacture superior quality tubular and related products,and provide outstanding service for our valued customers.
We seek to continuously advance the skills and opportunities of our employees, utilizing the latest technology and management tools available to consistently increase profitability and the enterprise value of Zekelman Industries and of our customers.