Atlas Tube, Blytheville AR, a division of Zekelman Industries is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor. The person will supervise, instruct and coordinate activities of on-site maintenance staff.
- Set preventative maintenance targets to ensure proper operation of equipment.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives whereby minimizing downtime and improving production.
- Control R&M and manpower/overtime costs to budget.
- Delegate work to appropriate personnel and provide accurate, complete, and timely instructions for the completion of such work.
- Build and maintain a positive work environment for maintenance personnel while maintaining a positive shop floor presence.
- Ensuring a safe work environment for all employees.
- Manage attendance records in Kronos and issue any needed discipline.
The ideal candidate for the Maintenance Supervisor opportunity will possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (mechanical/electrical preferred), and at least five (5) years of previous supervisory experience. Knowledge and experience in the tubing and/or steel related industry is preferred.
- Proficient comprehension of industrial equipment, repair, and plant operations
- Demonstrated fundamental working knowledge of plant, industrial and manufacturing concepts as well as mechanical and electrical equipment
- Proven decision making, problem resolution, communication and organizational time management skills along with strong background in preventative/predictive maintenance, lean manufacturing and reliability engineering desired
- Knowledge of SAP and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics and mechanical drawings
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Must be willing to work overtime and weekends as required
- Must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship
Atlas Tube offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits, including low cost, high quality medical and dental benefits. In addition, we have an amazing tuition assistance program, a bonus plan, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match, immediate vesting and much more.
We are Zekelman Industries.
We manufacture superior quality tubular and related products, and provide outstanding service for our valued customers.
We seek to continuously advance the skills and opportunities of our employees, utilizing the latest technology and management tools available to consistently increase profitability and the enterprise value of Zekelman and of our customers.