Do you want to work for a stable, growing organization that reaches back more than 130 years? Our steel tube and pipe products have helped build landmarks and buildings in North America; Come build your career at Zekelman Industries!
Atlas Tube, a division of Zekelman Industries, seeks an Inside Sales Representative for our facility located on the south-side of Chicago, IL. The Inside Sales Representative is detail oriented and displays strong organizational skills to manage the complex and multifaceted profile of customer accounts. Sales and marketing skills are utilized to provide seamless customer service while achieving sales and marketing goals.
- Project professionalism in representing the organization, internally and externally
- Proactively selling our organizations products and services
- Comply with unique customer requests, to establish strong partnering relationships
- Develop and maintain effective internal interdepartmental relationships
- Complete understanding of Atlas’ capabilities and internal requirements to ensure operating efficiencies are maintained
- Coordination of quoting and development of inquiries for professional and timely response to customer(s)
- Process customer orders accurately from entry through invoicing
- Communication of customer’s requirements through manufacturing process and shipment
- On-going interaction with outside sales and management of market information
- Understanding of markets and regional pricing levels
- Detailed account management; responsible for maintaining customer records
- Monitor aged allocated inventory; ongoing review with customers
- Analysis and resolution of customer complaints
- Perform related duties as assigned by management
- Post-secondary degree/diploma required for new hires. Studies in business, marketing or logistics
- Strong sales and communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks amid dynamic timelines
- Decisiveness and problem solving skills
- Strong general mathematical skills
- Technological proficiency – Microsoft Office, business systems, mobile platforms
- Effective performance in a team environment
- Ability to work closely with Technical and Manufacturing personnel
- Prior knowledge in tubing or industrial sales are a plus
Zekelman Industries offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits, including low cost, high quality medical and dental benefits. In addition, we have an amazing tuition assistance program, a bonus plan, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match, immediate vesting and much more.
We are Zekelman Industries.
We manufacture superior quality tubular and related products, and provide outstanding service for our valued customers.
We seek to continuously advance the skills and opportunities of our employees, utilizing the latest technology and management tools available to consistently increase profitability and the enterprise value of Zekelman Industries and of our customers.