Do you want to work for a stable, growing organization that reaches back more than 130 years? Our steel tube and pipe products have helped build landmarks and buildings in North America; Come build your career at Zekelman Industries.
Z-Modular, a division of Zekelman Industries, seeks an Electrician for our location in Chandler, AZ. Reporting to the Electrical Production Lead, this position will perform various electrical-related duties throughout the plant.
- Perform skilled and semi-skilled laboring duties related to the electrical scope
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures based on job specifications and local codes.
- Assemble, install, test, or maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, or fixtures
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Construct or fabricate parts, using hand tools, according to specifications.
- Follow and implement safety and quality control programs
- The ideal candidate for the Electrician position will possess at least a High school diploma or equivalent and 5+ years of experience.
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematic drawings, specifications, etc.
- Knowledge and usage of measuring and testing devices, hand and power tools
- Basic math abilities
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Uncompromising commitment to safety
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with other team members
- Bend, twist, stoop, sit, kneel, crawl, push and pull. Able to reach in all directions
- Successful completion of a post-offer hair follicle drug test, physical and background check
- Other physical requirements as needed for job
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
Zekelman Industries offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits, including low cost, high quality medical and dental benefits. In addition, we have an amazing tuition assistance program, a bonus plan, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match, immediate vesting and much more.
We are Zekelman Industries.
We manufacture superior quality tubular and related products and provide outstanding service for our valued customers.
We seek to continuously advance the skills and opportunities of our employees, utilizing the latest technology and management tools available to consistently increase profitability and the enterprise value of Zekelman Industries and of our customers.