Do you want to work for a stable, growing organization that reaches back more than 130 years? Our steel tube and pipe products have helped build landmarks and buildings in North America; Come build your career at Zekelman Industries!
Zekelman Industries is seeking SAP Support Analyst at our Chicago, IL corporate headquarters. Reporting to the Manager of the SAP Solution Center, this person provides application support and consulting with an emphasis on delivering outstanding customer service. Primary activities include triaging and resolution of support and enhancement requests for internal customers in multiple SAP ECC 6.0 instances across multiple business units and functions. Desired candidate will have a demonstrated mastery in SAP Finance and Costing area.
- Provide excellent customer service to Zekelman business users, communicate timely and professionally via phone, email, or in person.
- Handle support calls throughout the SAP Solution Center support hour, create support tickets and log issue detail, continuously monitor and triage open unassigned tickets.
- Provide SME support for the resolution of break fixes and enhancements through design, configure, develop, maintenance and reports of application in the respective area.
- Utilize query and reporting tools to provide flexible and timely delivery of support and act as an SME to business users for solution proposals and training.
- Provide leadership and guidance to business by analysing, tracking and understanding system capabilities to recommend SAP best practices to increase process efficiency at minimum time.
- Prioritize support tickets for break fixes, enhancements and contribute to training by developing KB documents and KT sessions.
- Contribute to medium or large scale SAP projects as FICO SME in the respective area.
- Develop and maintain a professional and productive relationships within business units, IT team and support.
- Good communication skills, excellent analytical and troubleshoot skills to develop and deliver solution through application of personal experience and SAP best practices.
- Other duties as assigned by reporting manager.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum 5 years of experience including multiple life cycle implementation in Finance and Costing, support and project work in SAP ECC 6.0 or above.
- Hands on experience in design and configuration of SAP FICO modules and its key integration points with other SAP modules such as O2C and P2P.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables via helpdesk support calls, production tickets and small to medium enhancement work.
- Strong knowledge in setting FICO master data such as GL account, vendor, customer, cost center, profit center, cost element, internal order etc.
- Lead a particular work stream via support tickets or enhancement work, identify changes in scope, perform system changes and coordinate testing with IT cross-function and business user.
- Detail knowledge in fixed asset accounting and support asset period close activities.
- Experience in cash application such as various payment methods, lockbox, positive pay, encashment, EBS file processing.
- Knowledge in EDI file processing and troubleshoot experience for inbound and outbound file processing.
- Supporting period end activities, year end activities, cross-company posting, foreign currency valuation process and reconcilliation activities.
- Posses strong knowledge in costing area including standard costing, MAP, product cost, COPA reporting and indepth understanding of CO integration to FI and other modules.
- Strong customer service skills, team player, collaborative and flexible.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- Regular, full-time, predictable onsite attendance per the posted schedule is an essential function of this role.
- Lead and promote health and safety work practices as required by regulatory agencies and company policy.
Zekelman Industries offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits, including low cost, high quality medical and dental benefits. In addition, we have an amazing tuition assistance program, a bonus plan, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match, immediate vesting and much more.
We are Zekelman Industries.
We manufacture superior quality tubular and related products and provide outstanding service for our valued customers.
We seek to continuously advance the skills and opportunities of our employees, utilizing the latest technology and management tools available to consistently increase profitability and the enterprise value of Zekelman Industries and of our customers.