Do you want to work for a stable, growing organization that reaches back more than 130 years? Our steel tube and pipe products have helped build landmarks and buildings in North America; Come build your career at Zekelman Industries!
Atlas Tube, a division of Zekelman Industries, seeks an awesome Inside Sales Assistant based at our facility in Harrow, ON. Reporting to the Inside Sales Supervisor, this person assists the sales department and customers in providing the best customer service in the metals industry, in a timely and proficient manner.
- Proofreading order entry, to ensure accuracy and eliminate product, price and freight errors – ensure our customers receive what they expect
- Identify & Understand the uniqueness of customer activity
- Serve as Back-up to Inside Sales Representatives
- Assist customers and management with in-depth view of account activity
- Identify ready material; review with Inside Sales Representative
- Work with customers and team mates to move material through the supply chain
- Work with customers to obtain material for their account through order placement
- Price Maintenance
- Miscellaneous filing and department projects
- Business degree, customer service background
- Proficient with personal computer – Word, Excel, Power Point
- Strong service & communication skills – verbal and written
- Articulate, energetic and personable
- Team Player
- Willing to travel up to 10%
- Regular and predictable, full-time, onsite attendance during scheduled hours.
- Lead and promote health and safety work practices as required by regulatory agencies and company policy
We are Zekelman Industries.
We manufacture superior quality tubular and related products and provide outstanding service for our valued customers.
We seek to continuously advance the skills and opportunities of our employees, utilizing the latest technology and management tools available to consistently increase profitability and the enterprise value of Zekelman Industries and of our customers.
Zekelman is an Equal Opportunity Employer compliant with all Ontario law & Human Rights Code in providing accommodation to persons with disabilities and to ensuring an accessible environment. Zekelman will accommodate persons with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes and persons with disabilities will be accommodated on hiring and during employment. Should you require accommodation, please do not hesitate to request it.